Wedding Planning Course Details
The Institute of Certified Wedding Planners is dedicated to providing students with a comprehensive training programme that will equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills to plan wedding events. Our conceptual and real world training will give students insights and understanding on how to become effective wedding planners and even start their own wedding planning businesses.
Students must be at least 18 years of age.
Upon successful completion of the Certified Wedding Planner programme, students will:
- Gain a basic understanding of the wedding industry
- Understand the role of a professional wedding planner
- Create business contracts, pricing, packages and presentation tools.
- Identify the formula to structure and set-up a wedding planning business and operations.
- Be proficient in skills such as budget planning, vendor selection and wedding design.
- Be familiar with the industry specific terminology, communication and project management.
- Have knowledge of vendor contracts
- Be familiar with wedding design elements, fabrics and styles.
- Understand online marketing and how it applies to a wedding planner business.
- Have knowledge of different wedding traditions and cultures and how to implement a couple’s ethnic background into the celebration
Upcoming Info Sessions
Keen on finding out more? Join our free preview talks and information sessions to learn more and have your questions answered. Please register and we will save a seat for you.
Course Start Dates
These are the upcoming course dates that we have. Students can commence their learning journey with us on the following dates: