What information we collect and how we collect information
We collect information such as your name, email and/or contact number when
- you register on our site or fill out a form.
- you fill up and update the Personal Data Privacy Act Consent Form.
- you enquire, apply or enrol for a course or talk.
- you fill up an online form where web technology like cookies may be deployed during web login.
- your information is available publicly such as on social media sites.
What we use your information for
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We strive to continually to improve our website and offers based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process your enquiry, application or enrolment. Your information helps our customer service to assist you in completing your transaction with us.
- To send periodic emails. Your email address may be used to send you information and updates of services that we believe may be of interest or benefit you.
- To administrate a contest, promotion, survey, or other events.
- To help make our advertisement, both printed and online, more relevant.
How we protect your information
Your information, whether public or private, will only be used by ICWP and Members of the Precious Life Group. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purposes of delivering the purchased service requested by you.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, you may send us an email. We will act on it within the next 5 working days.
We may disclose your information with Members of Precious Life Group, when required by law or to respond to legal process to protect our customers, to protect lives, to maintain the security of the services of our services and to protect the rights and property of ICWP.
How to Contact Us
If you have any question for our Data Protection Officer, you may email us at dpo @certifiedweddingplanners.org.